Please consider contributing to the IU Department of Sociology. Charitable donations are invaluable to the intellectual life of our department. Contributions from generous donors currently fund departmental seminars, workshops, and speaker series; undergraduate and graduate fellowships and awards; distinguished professorships and much more.
Alumni & Giving
There are several ways you can remain involved with the Department of Sociology after you graduate.
- Let us know where your career path takes you. We would be happy to interview you for an alumni profile.
- Your work or community experience could make an interesting presentation.
- You might serve as a resource for students considering a career similar to yours.
- Consider whether your place of employment can provide an internship or a job opportunity for one of our students.
- Read our alumni newsletter and keep informed about faculty, alumni, and student activities and achievements.
We want to hear from you! Keep in touch and let us know what’s new in your career and your life.